EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES DESIGNED TO SUIT EVERY SEK STUDENT
For this we use qualified professionals and mainly in school time.
SEK Santa Isabel International School has as its main objective the encouragement of the all-round development of every student.
To this end, each different knowledge area is enhanced with a full programme of extracurricular activities:
- Arts Schools: Musical Instruments and Musical Notation Initiation, Singing, Composition and Musical Production, Combo, Drama, Dance, Spanish Dance and Flamenco, Magic and Arts Workshop,
- Robotics Club: Robotics and Digital Creativity.
- Sports Academies: Judo, Rhythmic gymnastics, Chess, Fencing, Karate, Football and Atlético de Madrid Football Training Camp.
- Language School: Story time, Story Makers, British Council and Mandarin Chinese.
- Study Club and Academic Support: Supervised study, Debate and Oratory Club, Speech Therapy, Kumon Method, Yoga for Kids, EscueLab, Stellar Programme, Multiexpert and Support Team and Science Camp.
Registration takes place in the School Office, by handing in the completed registration form.
Marisa Torremocha (firstname.lastname@example.org) is always available to take care of any questions about our extra-curricular activities.